Hello Again!

Monday, August 01, 2022


Ouweeeeee,

It's been like decades since I have posted something here. Life got me overly busy.
I apologize for not posting anything here, but Instagram only. 

Let me tell you this, I got to a point where I became really occupied with my own personal life, health, and peace. I chose my life, health, and peace over a lot of things including neglecting my blog. Overall, you want to choose what's more important and healthy for yourself, right? And that's what I did. I'm proud of my whole progress and my decision that I make in life. It is just getting better and better.
 
Anyways, Can you guess where I live now?
 
Not too long ago, I ended up in Los Angeles and I'm super happy with the decision I made. No regrets.

Happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment