A Day at Restaurant Nobu in Malibu California

Wednesday, August 03, 2022


Hey Looooovelies,

How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful, because my friend came to visit me from Pittsburgh over the weekend. I was so happy to see her again. We haven't seen each other since I moved back to Los Angeles.

As she was staying here for only a weekend, we decided to have some lunch at a very nice Japanese Restaurant called "Nobu" in Malibu. My friend and I got a seat right next to the ocean. The beautiful view to the ocean was so calming and relaxing. 

The food was amazing. My hungry self ordered some fried okra, mushroom soup, a eel cucumber roll. And for dessert I had some Asian inspired churros or "Xurros". I don't drink alcohol, so I had a tasty Lychee and Pineapple Mocktail.

We had such a great experience there. My friend told me when she comes back to visit, she wants to visit this restaurant again and I told her "fooooor suuuure!".


...Oh, In my next post, I will show you what I actually wore to this restaurant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment