Outfit 243 - White Pleated Wide Leg Pants

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

I cannot believe how all these months are passing by like weeks. We are already in August. Can you believe that?  But I'm proud of how much progress I've made in my life and career in these last months. I pushed myself through all the stress and challenges I had, but I made it through. Everything is slowly moving into the right direction and I'm so grateful for everything.

When you follow me on Instagram, I had a couple of outfits posted, but those were just quick shots. I'm back again with posting my outfits here on my blog, as well writing some short stories or posts about my life events. Hope you enjoy reading them! 

Now let's talk about this outfit in the pictures above! I am totally obsessed with these beautiful white pleated pants from Kiya Tomlin. She is a wonderful custom designer based in Pittsburgh. The feel of fabric of the pants is so soft and comfortable. Literally all her designed clothes feel amazing. I teamed these favorite white pleated pants with a cute white crop top from Forever 21 and some heels for some extra length.

 
Outfit:
- White Pleated Wide Leg Pants: Kiya Tomlin-
- Top: Forever 21 - 
- Heels and Earrings: Target -

 

No comments:

Post a Comment