Manicure #10 - Dark Red Metallic Nails

Friday, September 18, 2015

dm markt, trend it up, 070, themetallics, metallic, dark red, red, fall nails, nail, nail polish, nagellack, nägel, dm deutschland, kosmetik, cosmetic, beauty


 Trend It Up - 070

While I was strolling through my favorite dm-pharmacy I discovered a cosmetic counter with a brand new store brand from them which is called "Trend It Up". Right now they have a limited edition on nail polishes and this beautiful dark red shimmery metallic nail polish in 070, which perfectly fits to fall now, caught my eye. I instantly grabbed it and painted it on my nails at home. In my opinion this varnish has a great quality, application, and it's freaking cheap.
Now I always look at my nails, because they have such a beautiful shimmer when the light hits them.

Which is your favorite nail color for this season?

P.S. I currently run a Giveaway on my blog. You can win a $50 Gift Card from AMI Clubwear.
You can enter it HERE.


In case you can't get this gorgeous nail polish due to the location or it's sold out,
you may love these similar ones that I picked for you:














3 comments: